Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daily Greens for Your Pets

I have been giving my new puppy Daily Greens to help her get strong. She is from a shelter so when she came to live with us she needed some TLC. I got these vitamins from Greenlife Wholefoods or you can buy them online:
 http://www.halopets.com/
These Greens have so many good healthy things like:
Juice of Young Barley Grass, Romano cheese, Buttermilk, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Yeast, Sour Cream, Liver, Whey, Beet, Garlic, Dried Kelp, Carrot, Parsley, Cranberry Extract, Spinach, Concentrated Juice of Alfalfa Leaf, Wheat Germ, Yogurt, Lecithin, Rose Hips Extract, Raisins, Vanilla, Juniper Spice Extract, Dried Pineapple Stem, Dried Papaya, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Rhizopus Oryzae Fermantation Product, Barley, Soybean Sprouts, Wheat Sprouts, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Sterate, Silica Dioxide
It also contains Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids!
To feed your pet a vitamin you have to bend down to their level.
 
You have to call your pup over in a sweet voice.
When you give your puppy vitamins
you can put peanut butter on
it and roll it up in a ball.
Now your pet will have shiny eyes, a smooth coat,
and more energy to play!
They will grow shiny nails too.
I love my puppy and I want her to stay healthy!

Check out more cool Green things at:

13 comments:

  1. I never gave my dogs vitamins. It is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pup is getting so much good attention - she's sure to live a long, healthy life!

    Have a great weekend together,

    LOLA:)

    PS You might like to pop over and see my current AlphabeThursday Green post and pic… HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great green post!
    Lucky puppy to have such a wonderful owner :) .

    Blessings,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...very sweet little puppy.

    Dogs rule!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiny nails? I could use some of those vitamins myself!

    (cute dog)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea! I think I need some 'Daily Greens' myself!
    Nice blog. Cute dogs. And you're cute too!
    Best wishes,
    Anna
    Anna's Rainbow Greens

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable bonds between human and pets, lovely green post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute puppy, and what an adorable young lady! Great post.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful "green" post, your puppy is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool educational post...the pictures topped it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good information! Those photos are darling just like you! Hope that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great information!

    And I love your photos. Your dog is really adorable.

    You sound very knowledgeable about dogs.

    Perhaps I can ask you a ???

    We have a standard dachsund. Is there any way you know of to "minimize" the hound odor?

    Thank you for linking.

    I really enjoyed my stop here this week.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, what a delightful blog you have. Greens for the doggies. I have two dog children.

    ReplyDelete