Friday, September 3, 2010

Miss V Gets Her Hair Did

Today I went to my friend Natalie Haire to have my hair done:)
She is a professional hair stylist and she has been doing my hair since I was little.
I was a hair model for Natalie.
She has a cool website where you can book appointments online:
The first two pictures are my "before" pictures...
My hair is super long and tangle free.
This is the first straight hair picture before Natalie has styled it.
I felt like I was in a yearbook photo "Most Improved Student"
Natalie cut off about 5" off the ends of my hair to make it look more full and healthy.
In this photo she curled it under.
This is the final style. Natalie braided two braids over my head like a headband.
Then she curled the back of my hair in long ringlet curls.
I think Natalie did a great job on my hair...
If you need a good hairstylist check Natalie out! She even does nails!!
I hope you enjoyed my first hair modeling job pictures:)
Till Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely amazing! YOur hair really looks like "movie start hair". Thank you for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete