Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dogs Around Town

This is ruben he loves posing for me
Rhuben: Mini Schnauzer
This is Murphy. Kaki's dog he always licks me like crazy.
Murphy: Mutt Puppy
When I asked to take a picture she came right up to me. 
German Shepard
SweetPea is the sweetest girl ever.
She is very old about 16 HUMAN years old. We love her!
Sweet Pea: Beagle
Cocoa is Sweet Pea's daughter. They are like two old ladies
hanging out with young man Murphy! He keeps them young!
Cocoa Brownie: Beagle Mix
Dog's Best Friend
Australian Shepard
Georgia Bulldog
Border Collie
Border Collie
Dog Walkers walking two sweet puppies
Smile for the camera!
When you walk your dog in the city...Watch Out!
Gus was so tiny his owner was walking him on a SCARF!
He was so excited that he almost couldn't stay still:)
Gus: Bichon Frise
Pet of the Month
Marley: Lab/Rott Mix
This is my puppy Marley. He is the Pet of the Month because
 he was the first pet on my blog.
He is a good watch dog and we play all the time!
Marley is a GOURMET Puppy!
His favorite thing to do is to help mommy in the kitchen...
hoping she will drop a lil snack for him:) How could you resist this sweet face?

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You really did some good dog spotting around town! Only 2days and look how many dogs you shot! Keep looking for picture perfect puppies:) Luv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss V!! These are some great photos and comments!! I love Marley and the little white Bischon Frie (I don't know how to spell that :) )!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and of course i love ruben!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos yoou took! I think you did a great post and I know that you love all these puppies!

    ReplyDelete